News

Standing Stone Games email

If you have a VIP or lifetime account - make sure you check the email that it's associated with - particularly the spam mail folder.  Standing Stone has sent out emails but since its a different name it might end up in the spam folder (mine did!).  The gist of the email is as below:

Thank you for being a VIP subscriber!

We appreciate that you are a Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO) VIP!

LOTRO has moved to Standing Stone Games, a newly independent studio staffed by the same people who have been working on LOTRO and DDO for many years (more info on this here). Your game account remains unchanged and you do not need to reenter any of your account or payment information. However, to keep your VIP subscription active you will need log in to LOTRO before March 13, 2017.

We also have a special gift for VIPs that log in before March 13, 2017. Click here to learn more about the Account-wide Steed of the Eldar bonus item, available to VIP players starting on February 6, 2017. Learn about the road to Mordor in the latest Producer's Letter!.

Your VIP subscription is subject to Standing Stone Games' Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Please note that if you do not log into LOTRO by March 13, 2017, your subscription will no longer automatically renew after March 13. If you wish to cancel or review the details of your VIP subscription, visit the in-game store and select "Manage Subscriptions" -> "Details" from the dropdown menu in the upper right corner.

We're grateful for your continued support, and we'll see you in game!

- Standing Stone Games

The Blade Reforged Facebook Page

My LotRO Fashion Blog: Withywindle Fashions

Logged in and got the message from SS thanking me and to expect my free gift.... :-)

Tony, Lancashire, UK Rohanna (102 Warden), Dwaloin (100 Minstrel), Herethalion (100 Champion), Sindariel (100 Hunter), Frunki (100 Rune Keeper), Andalsnes (100 Beorning), Hairychest (99 Guardian), Adamantia (74 Burglar), Elondaras (72 Lore Master), Kraklin (36 Rune Keeper), Clorwen (35 Captain), Upferit (32 Warden)
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 19days ago3 Replies
 29days ago0 Replies
 80days ago0 Replies
 99days ago1 Replies
 156days ago2 Replies
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em