News

U22 Beta3 - Crafting and Barter Preview

I took some time to tour around Bullroarer again, this time specifically checking out the barter, crafting, and housing related items.

The following items are all bound behind reputation, mostly kindred.  You can get non-kindred versions of most of these but the stats are not quite as good.  There are new gold crafted essences.  You also need a new barter item to craft them which is available for the new area's tokens or the abyss fragment from the Abyss raid.   There are new/updated reputation barter-able shoulders and earrings, although at this time I can only see the Will based ones (in future beta builds they will likely add in the might and agility versions).  You can also craft new teal helms and necklaces too, with all versions available and crit-able.

They have added a new fishing pole with +10 to fishing for those who enjoy spending some quiet time by the water :)

Also added are some housing items.  So we get 3 new small yard items, 2 large wall items, and several small wall items.  The outhouse comes with a surprise!  I admit I really like the look of the Dale Guard property guard - he looks very nice IMO.

I've posted more photos in an album on our facebook page - you can check those out here!

The Blade Reforged Facebook Page

My LotRO Fashion Blog: Withywindle Fashions

I wanted to update that I found the *missing* might and agility armor/jewelry - they are simply at the dwarf and elf barters! 

Those barter folks also had different housing items more appropriate to their race.  I've added screenies of those to the Facebook album.  So we have far more for our homes than I detailed above :)

Nice, ty for posting An.

I'm not really up to date with endgame, but looking at this it seems that you can only get the goodies through the raid? Where the pieces drop you can barter?

And a big LOL for the fishing rod xD wasnt expecting that tbh. Why would they even make time for making one xD

Also do we have a way to make the pictures larger on the forum? because i kinda need my magnifying glasses at this moment xD. The link to the facebook page helps tough :)

Wevori

None of this is raid-related.  It is all based on reputation in the new areas.  Yes there is one crafting mat you can barter for a raid drop, but it is also barter-able with the tokens from landscape quest content.

Sadly the forum is not as image-friendly as I might like, hence why I provide links to the images in the Facebook album which is a bit more reader-friendly :)

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em